FUJIFILM Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. and its subsidiaries in the Asia Pacific Region (the “Company” or “We”) are committed to protection of data privacy, transparency and choice of individual persons who visit this website (“You”).
II. PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data means any information from which (or such other data in combination with other information to which We may have access) You could be identified (“Personal Data”). Personal Data does not include annoymised data. If You choose not to share in part or whole Your Personal Data with Us, We may not be able to provide the products and/or services that You’ve requested for.
A. Types of Personal Data Processed
The types of Personal Data We collect from You include the following:-
1) Identity & Contact Data
- Title & Name
- Username or similar identifier
- Encrypted version of Your login/password
- Social media user name (only if You interact with us through social media)
- Billing and delivery address(es)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address(es)
2）Profile and Marketing & Communication Data
- Purchases or orders made by You;
- General communication preference;
- Marketing preference (including in receiving direct marketing from Us and Our third party business partners);
- Survey responses;
- Date of birth;
- Nationality; and
- Any other profile data using analytics and profiling.
- Payment credit card details;
- Payment details including details of product and services that You have purchased from us.
4）Technical & Tracking Data
- IP address;
- Operating system and platform;
- Browser type and version;
- Browser plug-in types and versions;
- Login data;
- Time zone and location;
- Information collected about You from cookies and similar tracking technologies such as pixels, web beacons or other mobile identifiers; and
- Any other device technology that You use to access this website.
B. Methods of Collecting Your Personal Data
We use the following methods to collect Your Personal Data:-
1）Direct Interactions with You
Your provision to Us of Identity & Contact Data, Profile and Marketing & Communication Data & Transaction Data by corresponding with us (including social media) when You:-
- make enquiries or request information be sent to You;
- create an account on Our website;
- fill in any forms in Our website;
- create designs for products on Our website;
- place an order for Our products and/or services through Our website;
- contact Our customer services;
- leave reviews or comments on Our products and services;
- create designs for products on Our website;
- ask for direct marketing materials to be sent to You; or
- enter any of Our promotion, survey and/or competition;
Technical & Tracking Data may be automatically collected when You use Our website or when You click on any of our advertisements including those of Our third party business partners shown on Our website.
C. The Way in which We Use Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be used for the following purposes:
- To verify Your identity when You login Your account;
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services to enhance Your shopping experiences;
- To evaluate Your website preferences to improve the content of Our website and Our marketing and communication methods to suit Your individual interests;.
- To send You with marketing materials via email and push notifications;
- To answer Your queries, respond to Your comments and feedback, or provide You with assistance in any other way;
- To carry out any action necessary for the legitimate interests of Us and/or those of a third party provided Your fundamental rights do not override those interests, such as actions to prevent fraud, theft or any other gross misconducts, anti-social behaviours or crimes; or
- To enable us to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements.
D. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
1）Sharing Your Personal Data with Third Parties
- to use Your Personal Data only for the purpose agreed upon in advance and to the extent that Processing Your Personal Data is necessary in order to provide products and/or services;
- not to rent, sell Your Personal Data to any other third parties; and
- not to disclose Your Personal Data to any other third parties except as may be required by law.
2）Cross-Border Data Transfer
E. Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will retain Your Personal Data pursuant to the Act. We will cease retention of Your Personal Data or remove the means by which any information can be associated with Your Personal Data, as soon as retention no longer serves the purpose for which it was collected for, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purpose.
F. Security Measures
Your Personal Data provided shall be managed in an appropriate manner under the responsibility of each division of the Company that receives such Personal Data. We use data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection and take reasonable measures to protect Your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
III. PAYMENT INFORMATION & YOUR CREDIT CARD DETAILS
A. Payment Information & Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCIDSS)
We use third party payment processors iPay88 (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“iPay88”) to process payments made for Our products and services. Your online payment information including billing information will be Processed by iPay88 pursuant to PCIDSS. Your billing information will be encrypted prior to being communicated to iPay88 and iPay88 will use Your billing information only to perform its fraud protection measures.
B. Your Credit Card Details
All Your credit card details are communicated directly from Your browser to iPay88. We never have Your full credit card details except for the type of Your credit card, masked card number with only last four (4) digits, expiry date and associated token only if You have requested that Your credit card details be remembered for iPay88.
IV. WEBSITE COOKIES
Cookies are a mechanism to store information by placing small data files that can be stored on and accessed from Your device when You visit Our website. When You visit Our website, any authorised third-party or We may place a Cookie on Your web browser, to collect information about Your online activities over time and across different sites. For more detailed information about Cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
A. Purpose of Using Cookies
1）Protection of Your identity
- To provide the “Save Password” function for members-only websites where You input their IDs and passwords to view content; or
- To prompt You to re-enter Your password for security purposes after a certain period of time has elapsed.
2）Improvement & Customisation of Your Browsing Experience
- To analyse Your access to the website in order to improve operability or to identify the cause of problems on the website;
- To display the most appropriate advertisements on third party websites based on Your interests or previous usage of the website; or
- To enhance our goods and services.
B. Types of Cookies that We use
1）First Party & Third Party Cookies
- “First Party Cookies” are cookies that belong to the Company and We place on Your Device;
- “Third Party Cookies” are those placed by other party than Us through Our website. The Company may save and refer to Cookies via a third party being outsourced by the Company for the delivery of advertisements. We may contact with such third party service provider to send e-mails to You if You have provided Us with Your contact information.
We use “Session-Based Cookies” only. Session-Based Cookies exist only during one session and disappear from Your device upon closing Your browser or turning off Your device. We also use web beacons on our websites and in email communications. For example, We may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify Us when You click on a link in the email that directs You to one of Our websites.
C. Your Option for Managing the Cookie Settings
- If you want to remove previously stored Cookies, you can manually delete the Cookies at any time. However, unless and until You have adjusted Your browser setting so that it will block Cookies, Our system will issue Cookies when You direct Your browser to Our website;
- If You do not want Cookies on Your device, You can adjust the setting of Your Internet browser to reject the setting of all or some Cookies and to alert You when a Cookie is placed on Your device. For further information about how to do so, please see www.allaboutcookies.org., or refer to Your browser ‘help’ /‘tool’ or ‘edit’ section.
- If You block Cookies, You may be unable to access or use all or parts or functions of Our website.
2）Opting Out Targeting/ Advertising Cookies
3）Setting a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) Signal
You may prevent tracking of Your online activity by setting a DNT signal in Your browser that alerts websites You visit that You do not want them to collect certain information about You. However, Our website(s) may not recognise or take action in response to DNT signals from web browsers. For more detailed information about DNT, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
V. ACCESSING AND MODIFYING YOUR PERSONAL DATA & CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
A. Accessing & Modifying Your Personal Data
You may review and change Your Personal Data by signing into Your account and selecting ‘Edit Member Information’.
We will only disclose Personal Data to the individual who registered his/her Personal Data with Our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
B. Closing Your Account
At any time, if You would like to close Your account with us, please go to ‘My Account’ and selecting ‘Edit Member Information’ to withdraw Your account from Our website. It will take a few days to complete the withdrawal process.
VI. LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY & YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
A. Limitation of Our Liability
As much as We will endeavor to protect Your Personal Data stored in Our system, We cannot guarantee complete security of Our website and gives no warranty and accept no responsibility for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever (including, without limitation, any direct or indirect damages for loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information) resulting or arising directly or indirectly from any security incidents due to software/hardware failure or any other factors that may compromise data security even after We have implemented commercially reasonable protection measures.
B. Your Responsibility
It is Your duty and responsibility to prevent unauthorised access to Your account and Personal Data by protecting Your password appropriately and limiting access to Your device and browser by properly signing off after You have accessed to Your account. You shall be solely responsible for, and be bound by, all acts or omissions of any person using Our website through Your account. We are under no duty of inquiry regarding the identity, authority or capacity of any such person and are entitled to rely on any instructions submitted by any person accessing or using the website through Your account, even if they conflict with the terms of any other instructions previously given by You.
If Your Personal Data including account information are stolen, lost, damaged or compromised, or if You suspect any unauthorised use of such data, You shall immediately notify us in writing.
VIII. CONTACT INFORMATION
A. Our Customer Service Team at email@example.com
1） Management of Your Personal Data in Our website
(e.g. Your Personal Data are not updated after You requested for update.); or
2） Management of Your Marketing & Communication Preference
(e.g. You would like to unsubscribe from Our newsletter.)
B. Our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
2） Escalation of unresolved matters regarding the management of Your Personal Data with Our Customer Service Team; or
3） Reporting a suspected, actual or threatened security breach incidents in relation to Your Personal Data such as stolen, lost, damaged or compromised Personal Data or unauthorised use of Your Personal Data.
Last update: JUNE 2020